Monday 6 September 2010

Body Magic!!!

Lagosians,
Have you noticed in recent times all the hourglass women you see? Now at weddings and red carpet events everyone seems to have big boobs, itsy bitsy waist and a big behind. I was wondering if I was the only lady in Lagos not hiting the gym hard enough of failing on my pilates classes, until I heard of Body Magic.

Feast your eyes guys,  all the sellers I have asked say it promises the cinch off up to 2" off the waist . Transcending the fat to your bum. It also lifts up the boobies and the bum, as well as dropping 2-3 dress sizes. Its like surgery all at once.

When I heard all this I was sold, I wanted Beyonce's body and I wanted it now!, that was until I spoke to my friend about it. Shes a full figured woman, curvy in every right, so I asked her why she wasn't all in the rave with body magic. She replied, well I want the man and everybody else to know this is my body. Boobs, stomach and thighs. Not some illusion of what I want to be, but what I am. She didnt  want to be 'getting her freak on' with her man and run off to the bathroom and take off her body magic. Hence leaving the man looking at the body wondering where all the magic had gone!!

Ha! I Stole the picture above, can you see the difference, like wow granny suddenly looks 16!
Would you wear Body Magic? Post your thoughts and opinions down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment